Being a mom is the hardest and best job I’ve ever had. Every day, I wake up with more love and gratitude than I could have ever imagined in my life, and it is all thanks to my little sweethearts.
“Weekly” Pregnancy – Abby
- Week 13: A New Kind of Marathon
- Weeks 4 – 12: Cravings and Aversions
- Weeks 13 – 14: All the Questions
- Week 15: Off and Running
- Week 16: Top 10 Firsts
- Week 17-18: Time is Flying
- Week 19: It’s a Girl!
- Weeks 20-21: Sleepy and Round
- Week 22: We’ve Got Movement!
- Week 23: Baby, Daughter, Person
- Week 24: Diamond Girls Weekend
- Week 25: Back on Track
- Week 26: Prepping and Nesting
- Weeks 27/28: Sugar + Emotions
- Weeks 29/30: Marching Along
- Week 31: Catching Some ZZzzz’s!
- Week 32: An assortment of Pregnancy Thoughts
- Weeks 33/34: I Swear I Think About Other Things
- Weeks 35/36: Haha, I’m Funny
- Abby’s Birth Story: Welcome to the World, Baby!
“Weekly” Pregnancy – Baby 2
- Here we Grow Again! Pregnancy Announcement
- Third Trimester Update
- 38 Weeks
- Welcome, Ellie Girl! (Ellie’s birth story)
- SweatTracker Training for Dumbo Dare
- For Two Fitness review
- Getting Fitted for a Sports Bra as a Pregnant Runner
- RECAP: Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend – 2015 Dumbo Double Dare
- First Post-Partum Race – 2016 Donna Half Marathon
- Building my Cloth Diaper Stash
- Cloth Diapering Update: 1 Month In!
- Cloth Diaper Update: 3 Months In
- Cloth Diapering a Newborn
Miscellaneous Mommy Updates
- 5 Things We Learned at Our Prepared Childbirth Class
- Dear 4-Week Old Abby
- Abby, at 3 Months
- Three Simple Steps to Becoming the Perfect Parent.
- Abby, at 4 Months
- Happy 5 Months, Abby!
- A Friendlier Family Outing – about the challenge of finding changing facilities when out and about – Westfield knocked it out of the park for us!
- Breastfeeding: Six Months Strong!
- A Very Merry Half Birthday – Abby at 6 months
- Lucky 7 – Abby at 7 Months
- On the 8th – Abby at 8 Months
- 9 Month Old Abby (and her First Haircut)
- TEN MONTHS!
- Eleven Months
- Twelve Months
- Abby is ONE!
- 13 months
- 14 months
- 15 months
- 16 months
- 17 months
- 18 months
- 19 months
- 20 months
- 21 months – no update, thanks to Hurricane Irma
- 22 months
- 23 months
- 24 months – ABBY IS TWO!
- Your Heart Will Grow (initial thoughts on our transition from one to two kiddos)
- Dear 28 month old Abby