Koniichiwa! My name is Krissy. I just met you, and I love you.
Hehe, no really though, welcome to my blog. Here, you’ll find a variety of posts, on topics ranging from running, being a first-time mommy, Disney, our pup Dug and and life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
I’m a 20-time Marathoner, a certified RRCA Running Coach, an Independent Travel Agent with Main Street Magic, LLC, an FSU SLIS program grad, WSU alumni, Disney fan (especially runDisney!), coffee lover, and certified sweet tooth.
As you can tell, I love to write just as much as I love to talk. Contact me at khiguchi at gmail dot com if you want to hear more!
SOME NOTABLE GUEST POSTS:
- On the Cupcake Activist blog: Review of Scratch Cupcakery in Cedar Falls, IA
- On Cupcake Kelly’s blog: SIX Reasons to join TEAM in Training.
- On Running Toward the Prize’s blog: So You Want to Run a Marathon.
- On Running with Sass‘ blog: Mission: Runpossible!
- On the San Francisco Marathon’s blog: My Heart is in San Francisco.
- On the Zooma Women’s Race Series blog: How to Choose an Appropriate Race Goal.
- On the Mickey Miles podcast, Episode 132: Get packing
- On the No-Guilt Fan Girl podcast, Fangirling Podcasts: How Meta!
- The Observer: Sarasota resident aims to qualify for the Boston Marathon
- Oiselle Blog: Oiselle Team is Heading to Chicago