Since I am oh-so-anxiously awaiting my official race photos, no official recap YET (I didn’t carry a camera on the course) but I did have a thought or two to share about the Princess Half Marathon today…
- I PR’d. As you can see above, I beat my Disneyland time by 1 min and 40 seconds.
- Negative splits!
- My costume was easy to wear and didn’t fall apart.
- The weather was fantastic for running.
- I didn’t hit my A (or A+) goal.
- My Garmin clearly is off its rocker as I thought I was on track with sub-8 miles, but at the end of the race, it said I ran nearly 13.6 – and a 1:47 half = 8:10 average. I need to figure out what’s going on with the thing before 3/18…
What, did you think I was going to say UGLY? Hah! How could a weekend full of sparkle be ugly 😉
Any questions about the race?
I’d be glad to cover them in my recap!